Innist Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Esan
Admin
https://innist.forumvi.com

[210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010] Empty [210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010]

Sun May 07, 2023 5:56 pm
[210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010] QtU1m4kl_o
[210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010] Fz9qT5rv_t [210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010] WkuerpEt_t [210724][たのしいたけ] 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~ [RJ332010] CIFwJrpt_t

Shameful Slave Arena ~Pleasure-corrupted Elves~

Title: 恥辱の奴隷闘技場 ~無様に縛られ快楽に堕ちるエルフたち~
Company: たのしいたけ
Release: 2021/07/24
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ332010.html

-------------------------------
[Summary]
Two busty elves are shamefully bound, and their ultra-sensitive bodies are assaulted with tentacles, magic, and machine alike.
Completely unable to resist the violation, it's only a matter of time before the pleasure overtakes them, and they submit!

A game for lovers of bondage, submission to pleasure, ahegao, and corruption!
-------------------------------
[Story]
Elven princess Ruby and elven sharpshooter Safaya fall into a slaver's trap.
Safaya is offered a way to save the princess; taking the championship in a gladiatorial tournament.
She is allowed a degree of freedom as a gladiator, in exchange for submitting to obedience magic and body-modification.
Can she win the tournament, and save the princess?

[Gameplay]
- Battling - Keep an eye out if the enemy is acting strange. Damaging them cancels their action.
- Dungeoneering - Defeat bosses to proceed. Level up, and collect useful items.
- Arena - Take on powerful opponents!
- Town Exploration - Go shopping, and collect information. Some H events may await as well!
- Acquire Skills - Buy skill books that allow you to unleash powerful attacks.
- View Scenes Again - Reminiscence Room included by entering the dream world from your bed.
- Convenient Functions - Text skip, auto text, text box transparency, text log, auto-battle, etc.

[H Events]
H events are triggered by progressing in the story, being defeated by enemies in dungeons
or the arena, and by searching around town.

Some enemies have a special bondage attack that is unleashed if you don't damage them in their suspicious state in time.
And if nothing can be done about the bondage in time...
Rapidgator:

ESR-005530.rar (427.83 MB)
Katfile:

ESR-005530.rar - 427.8 MB
Fikper:

ESR-005530.rar
Mexashare:

ESR-005530.rar - 427.8 MB
Rosefile:

ESR-005530.rar
Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/jBsruUr

If you wish to support me. Please purchase Premium Account through links below :

rapidgator.net/account/registration/ref/3884718

I need and appreciate your support. For reupload & question please contact me in Discord channel.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum